top of page

Latest UK immigration law talk with Bari, 11th January 2023

Disclaimer: The sole purpose of all our videos is for guidance only and should NOT be used as a substitute for legal advice. Book an appointment with Mr. Bari For an in-person appointment kindly text 07469259470 with a suitable time and date. In the alternative you can call the office number on 01274 924 986 and book an in-person appointment. We charge for consultation; advice is not free. Telephone Immigration Consultation Service — To book a telephone consultation Please call 01274 924 986. Email: Address: 127 Barkerend Road, Bradford, BD3 9AU Website:

Bari Law Associates provide immigration services for corporate and individual clients in their applications to enter or remain in the UK. Our wealth of experience in Immigration law includes provision of services in the following areas: Asylum and Protection, Applications for entry clearance, Leave to Enter or Leave to Remain, • visitors • spouses/unmarried partners under the five-year route • fiancé(e)s • other dependent relatives • Settled and Pre-settled Status application • Points Based Immigration System applications • Other work visas permitted under the rules (for example - UK Ancestry Visa or Frontier Worker Permit) • Applications covering extensions of stay and settlement under Appendix ECAA, formerly covered by the European Communities Association Agreement (ECAA). • Diplomats, their family members, and domestic staff • BN(O) Status Holder Administrative Review Nationality and Citizenship under UK law • registration of a child as a British Citizen • naturalisation as a British Citizen • confirmation of British Nationality status & Much More, TEMPORARY WORK - CHARITY WORKER VISA information Bari Law Associates 127 Barkerend Road, Bradford, BD3 9AU Ph: 07469259470 Please support me by subscribing my channel, Thank you!!

3 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

We can help preparing your Child Travel Consent, A Child Travel Consent provides parental permission for a child to travel abroad, Easily issue consent when a minor child is travelling alone, with a